We are looking for our new staff.
We need someone who respect others, and is motivated to become professional. No experiences needed.
- Motivation; you’ll be always motivated at working to become better than before.
- Team play; you do not have hesitation about working in a team.
- Communication; you’ll communicate brilliantly with people.
- Embrace changes; you’ll develop your knowledge of the ingredients and flavours.
- Cares; you’ll show you care about your team through the way you treat our guests.
A man working for 1 year as part-time
I am good at making Katu Don and Soba noodles with duck meat and green onion.
I think I’ve got the skill to make fried oysters soft and fluffy.
This is thanks to our company president’s help and leadership. He is very kind to me all the time.
|Salary||130,000-250,000 yen a month （depends on skills）|
|Category/Position||Cook (Japanese cuisine) You’ll get the skill of making soba.|
|Shift||10:00 am to 20:00 pm (2 hours’ recess) overtime work when peak season|
|Day off||Wednesday and plus 1 day（five-day week）|
|Who can apply||Ideally, you’ll work weekends, public holidays, and be up to 45 years old.
Not essential but cooking experience is desirable.
|Benefits||A commutation allowance, an uniform (an apron) allowance|
|How to Apply||Contact us. TEL：0544-24-0100 Shihokawa, Hiratsuka|
|Business||Japanese Cuisine, Soba|
TEL：0544-24-0100 Shihokawa, Hiratsuka